Google
Home My links La French Boutique Previous posts Archives Video fun Add to favorites

22.2.06

Free calls to land lines - Skype is dead !

Try internetcalls for your land line calls, It's free and it works! As mentioned in my previous post I am testing various Voip services. Internetcalls.com works. I have actually credited my account with 10 Euros to be able to call mobile phones and benefit from unrestricted free land line calls. It's simply great...I can call France, Australia, The U.K etc...absolutly free ! To credit my account using Paypal took me 2 minutes at most. I also applied for a free number so people can call me with their regular line wherever I am for the price of a local call, that was done instantly.

To sum up what this sytem offers:
Free Pc to Pc calls
Free local, national, international calls to land lines (over 40 destinations)
Chat
Competitive tariffs for other destinations and mobiles calls (cheaper than Skype)
Free "in" number.

Try it: www.internetcalls.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes it does not work.
At the beginning I did not need to deposit any money
now. becsuse i downloaded the latest version, they fixed its problem" and i can not call free for more than one minute

8/3/06 18:07  
Blogger the blog test said...

I have been using it for a while now and it works at least as well as skype if not better. To call for free for more than 1 minute you need to deposit some credit on your account. Then your free calls are unlimited and you are only charged for mobile calls and non-free destinations calls (rates are slightly cheaper than skype). I still think it s a great deal.

8/3/06 18:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust Remote Management system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central network health tool
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

19/12/09 19:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11/1/10 17:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is ever-present in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4 SDHC[/url] DS Ting2)

5/2/10 23:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home