Google
Home My links La French Boutique Previous posts Archives Video fun Add to favorites

28.2.06

Getting fed up with YA.COM

When great marketing efforts are not relayed by a good quality service customers feel that they have been duped. That's exactly how I feel as a Ya.com customer. Their offer of a 20 Mg Adsl+ free calls at below 30 € was great in principle but does not work for me in practise. Another 5 days without connection at all, along with a useless helpdesk that is not even capable of finding a trace of my numerous phone calls to signal my problems is simply an unacceptable situation. In about 1 year my service was interrupted at least 5 times between 2 and 22 days! I will move for another ISP asap! Tell me if you are happy with the one you have, and I'll join...

A Plous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home